Friday, May 11, 2007

survival


And I need love, not some sentimental prison
I need god not the political church
I need fire to melt the frozen sea inside me
-I need love by sam Phillips

__________________
plug: friends and visitors, if you have time, please do vote for this blog at the candy mag blog awards by going to this link: http://www.candymag.com/blogawards/finalists and voting for Bulitas Shots at the Best use of Photography category.

You can also vote for my friend, aaron's blog by clicking on thoughts: the whereabouts at the best boy blog category

thanks you very much and more power!

Labels: ,


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron told me about this. Well, ahaha, of course I voted for both of you.

~~

Anyway, I'd be in LB, BA Communication Arts, and Kevin told me you'd be teaching there. At what subject?

Saturday, May 12, 2007 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger bulitas said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sunday, May 13, 2007 7:57:00 PM  
Blogger bulitas said...

hi yna. thanks for the vote! wow! LB eh? that's good! uhm, am still having second thoughts teaching there. ill be teaching english subjects kung sakali.

=)

Sunday, May 13, 2007 8:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




All Rights Reserved. Bulitas Shots ©. 2005-2006. All photos and images taken by bulitas
Every star that shines bright on the outside, is slowly killing itself inside